Source Audio Neuro Hub
The Neuro Hub brings full MIDI functionality to all of Source Audio's One Series and Soundblox 2 pedals. Connect the Hub to as many as five pedals and combine them into a thoroughly integrated multi-pedal system. This breakthrough in effect technology introduces Source Audio’s new scene saving functionality, enabling the creation of up to 128 single or multi-pedal presets (i.e. “scenes”), each recallable via MIDI Program Change messages. Simply dial in your One Series and Soundblox 2 effects as you would any traditional pedalboard, then hit SAVE on the Hub and your pedal settings are captured! Enjoy the power of one-step scene recall without the headache of navigating a complicated multi-effects processor.
Since the Neuro Hub connections are independent of the signal chain, it is possible to intermingle any non-Source Audio pedal (note: the Hub will not save presets the non-Source Audio pedals) anywhere in your signal chain.
Additional Features and Specifications
- Standard 5-pin MIDI IN and OUT/THRU
- Passive Expression Pedal input, and Hot Hand®Sensor Input
- Connect up to 5 One Series and Soundbox 2 pedals via the Multi-Function ports
- Save and Recall up to 128 multi-pedal “Scenes” via MIDI Program Changes.
- Access, Edit, and Save pedal presets and scenes via USB port to Mac or PC.
- Compatible (no Scene Saving) with Soundblox 1 and Soundblox Pro.
- Weight: 6 oz.
- Dimensions: 3.8 in. (W) x 2.1 in. (L) x 1.4 in. (H)
- Power requirements: 9 Volts DC @ 40mA (up to 80mA with Hot Hand accessories).
- Power plug size: 2.1mm (inner dia.), 5.5mm (outer dia.) center negative, barrel positive.
- Expression Pedal input: Stereo 1/4 in. plug, tip hot, 10k-50k Ohm resistance. Linear type.
- Multi-Function connector: 4 conductor, 3.5mm plug.
- System Requirements Windows: Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.
- System Requirements Mac: 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11.