Maestro Effects Ranger Overdrive
Inspired by the overdriven tones of some of the world's most cherished vintage tube amps, the Ranger is a modern, all-analog overdrive pedal featuring a Mode toggle switch that provides two different tonalities; a warm, expressive, amp-like overdrive and a second tonality that's slightly cleaner and exceptionally touch-sensitive; it blends in some of the clean signal and is a great choice for use as an "always-on" effect that can be controlled with your pick attack and your guitar's volume control. The Ranger's classic 3-knob layout provides intuitive adjustment of Gain (amount of overdrive), Tone, and output Level, with plenty of volume on tap to go well beyond unity gain. You can easily use the Ranger Overdrive as a boost to hit the input of your tube amp harder for even more grit and dirt. The true bypass footswitch triggers the LED lights in the bugles in the Maestro logo when it's on, so you'll always know when the effect is active.
• Controls: Gain, Tone, Level
• Switches: True Bypass footswitch, Hi/Lo Mode toggle switch
• LED Indicators: Red, yellow, and blue bugles in the Maestro logo illuminate when the pedal is active
• Signal Processing: All-Analog
• Power Requirements: 9V battery or regulated 9-12 VDC power supply (5.5 x 2.1mm plug, wired center-negative) *Running the pedal at 12V provides increased headroom
• Current Draw: 30.4 mA
• Power On Switch: Incorporated into the input jack. Unplug the input when not in use to prevent battery drain. Remove the battery when the pedal is going to be stored for long periods to prevent leakage and damage.
• Input Impedance: 1M ohms
• Output Impedance: 1K ohms
• Switching: True Bypass
• Dimensions (D x W x H): 5.04" x 3.45" x 2.5", including feet, knobs, jacks, etc.
• Weight (Including Battery): 1.1 lbs. / 0.5 kg