LINE 6 POD Go Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
* Pre-Order Delivery Estimated in 6 Weeks
POD GO DESTINATION TONE
The POD® Go guitar processor gets you on the road to ultimate tone via its ultra-portable and lightweight design, simple plug-and-play interface, and best-in-class tones
Packed with Features
- Best-in-Class Performance Including amp, cab, and effects models drawn from the award-winning HX family of processors
- Simple Interface with Color Display Fast and easy tone creation
- Portable Compact, lightweight design
- 4.3" (11cm) Color LCD makes it easy to see what you are doing
- Color foot switch LEDs indicate which type of effect is active
- Load third-party cabinet impulse responses (IRs) for unlimited cabinet options
- Snapshots let you seamlessly switch between tones without audio dropouts
- Free POD Go Edit app for easy preset editing and backup
- Stereo effects loop and TRS expression pedal/dual foots witch input
- Connect to a traditional amp via 4-Cable Method
- 4-in/4-out 24bit/96kHz audio interface for recording and re-amping
Remarkably light, compact, and ultra-portable, POD Go fits easily into a gig bag, making it the perfect on-the-road companion for weekend tours, fly dates, and those last-minute rehearsals. Leave the bulky pedalboards at home and know you're covered with a treasure trove of classic amps, cabs, and effects; and a rugged foot controller for wah, volume, and real-time parameter control everything you'll need to rock the gig like a pro.
With its streamlined plug-and-play Interface, POD Go gets you up and playing in no time. And editing, storing, and creating presets has never been easier thanks to features like Snapshots, which enables you to create up to four variations within a single preset and seamlessly transition between them without experiencing the audio dropouts and disruption of delay and reverb trails that normally occur when switching between DSP-intensive presets.
Pro-quality onboard 4x4 24bit/96kHz audio interface for recording direct to your computer via USB. Re-amping tracks is also a breeze, enhanced by the ability to load third-party speaker cabinet IRs.
We Also Recommend
6 Degrees FX Sally Drive 5th Anniversary Edition Overdrive