Jackson X Series Dinky DK3XR HSS, Laurel Fingerboard, Neon Green
The Jackson® X Series Dinky™ DK3XR HSS provides a superior performance experience with features and appointments for the price-conscious musician.
The DK3XR HSS features a poplar body with sculpted shredder’s cut heel for quick access to the upper frets and a bolt-on maple neck with satin back finish for smooth playability, scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue and graphite reinforcement for stability against climate changes and environmental duress. Featuring rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and inverted pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12"-16" compound radius laurel fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
Routed for an HSS configuration, the DK3XR is loaded with a select power trio of Jackson pickups. The Jackson high-output humbucking pickup was painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone with maximum overdrive and sustain, while the Jackson single-coil middle and neck pickups deliver that tried-and-true Strat sound. Explore this instrument’s sonic palette with a five-way blade switch and single volume and tone controls, and dive bomb at will with reliable tuning stability from the Jackson-branded Floyd Rose®-licensed double-locking tremolo bridge system.
Captivating in both sound and style, the X Series Dinky DK3XR HSS is dressed in Gloss Black, Cobalt Blue and Neon Green with a color matched reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock and black hardware. The Gloss Black model also features white pickup bobbins and white Jackson headstock logo, while Cobalt Blue and Neon Green feature pink pickup bobbins and pink Jackson headstock logo.
• 25.5" scale length
• Poplar body with sculpted shredder's cut heel
• Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and satin back finish
• 12"-16" compound radius laurel fingerboard with rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and inverted pearloid sharkfin inlays
• Jackson high-output humbucking bridge pickup and Jackson single-coil middle and neck pickups
• Five-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
• Jackson-branded Floyd Rose®-licensed double-locking tremolo bridge system
• Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
• Available in Gloss Black, Cobalt Blue and Neon Green with a colour matched reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock and black hardware; Gloss Black features white pickup bobbins and white Jackson headstock logo, while Cobalt Blue and Neon Green come with pink pickup bobbins and pink Jackson headstock logo
BODY MATERIAL: Poplar
BODY FINISH: Gloss
NECK FINISH: Satin
FINGERBOARD: Laurel, 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
FRETS: 24, Jumbo
NUT (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® Special Locking, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
POSITION INLAYS: Inverted Pearloid Sharkfin
TUNING MACHINES: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648 mm)
BRIDGE: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Double-Locking Tremolo
Bridge: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
Neck: Jackson® Single-Coil
PICKUP SWITCHING: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Only, Position 2. Bridge Outer Coil and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup Only, Position 4. Middle Pickup and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup Only
CONTROLS: Volume, Tone
CONTROL KNOBS: Dome-Style
HARDWARE FINISH: Black
STRINGS: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)