Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2A MAH, Ebony Fingerboard, Unicorn White
When the fine minds at Jackson® designed our Pro Series Soloist™ models, they melded sound, playability and ultra-modern style to create a unique music machine that redefines metal prowess.
Engineered from its inception for high-speed, technically-demanding guitar playing, the Pro Series Soloist SL2A MAH features a resonant mahogany body with ash top and a through-body maple neck with scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue, graphite-reinforcement rods for stability against temperate-and-humidity induced warping and an oiled back finish for smooth playability. Its 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the speedy neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Designed for aggressive playing styles, modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ bridge and neck humbucking pickups combine for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output while retaining clarity. Think pristine cleans, crunchy rhythms, snarling distortion and searing leads. Explore this instrument’s versatile voice with three-way toggle switching and single volume and tone controls, and dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
Jackson has a history of adding striking style to its high-performance instruments, and the Pro SL2A MAH is no exception. This instrument is available in a battle-hardened Charcoal Gray finish with matching pointed 6-in-line headstock and brooding black hardware, or in a magical Unicorn White (NEW, AVAILABLE MAY 2021) finish with matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock, 2-ply black/celluloid pearl binding, pearloid piranha tooth inlays and black nickel hardware combine for a rare and remarkable instrument.
• 25.5" scale length
• Mahogany body with ash top
• Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and oiled back finish
• 12"- 16" compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid piranha tooth inlays
• Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ TB-6 bridge and Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N neck humbucking pickups
• Three-position pickup toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
• Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
• Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons
• Available in Unicorn White with colour matched Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock, 2-ply black/celluloid pearl binding and black nickel hardware
BODY MATERIAL: Mahogany
BODY FINISH: Gloss
NECK FINISH: Oiled
FINGERBOARD: Ebony, 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
FRETS: 24, Jumbo
NUT (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Piranha Tooth (Small Sharkfin)
TUNING MACHINES: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648 mm)
BRIDGE: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
Bridge: Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ TB-6
Neck: Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ SH-6N
PICKUP SWITCHING: 3-Position Toggle
CONTROLS: Volume, Tone
CONTROL KNOBS: Dome-Style
HARDWARE FINISH: Black Nickel
STRINGS: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)