Gibson Coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Strings - Ultra Light 11 - 52
Gibson Coated Phosphor Bronze Strings are factory specification at the Gibson Acoustic facility in Bozeman, MT. These strings feature a high-carbon steel, hex-shaped core wrapped in phosphor bronze that is very thinly coated with a proprietary polymer. The result is unmatched durability that does not compromise vibrant tone like the rest. Discover the lush clarity and superior warmth that is suitable for any playing style.
- Ultra-thin coating extends string life without sacrificing tone
- Phosphor bronze wound for ultimate clarity and warmth
- Developed and approved by Gibson Master Luthiers
- Ultra-Light Gauge: .011 .015 .022 .032 .042 .052
- Light Gauge: .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053
- Medium Gauge: .013 .017 .026 .035 .045 .056