- Bass preamp pedal with overdrive
- Level knob sets the volume of your overdriven signal
- Drive knob controls the amount of saturation in your overdriven signal
- Blend knob adjusts the ratio between clean and overdriven signals
- Era knob serves up everything from '70s midrange warmth to modern metallic punch
Darkglass Electronics Vintage Microtubes Bass Preamp
Adds Tube Character to Your Bass Tone
Conjure up legendary rock sounds with the Darkglass Electronics Vintage Microtubes bass preamp pedal. Playing through the Vintage Microtubes yields an organic compression reminiscent of classic tube amplifiers and old-school tape machines. Level, Drive, and Blend knobs dial in and fine-tune the Vintage Microtubes's clean and overdriven signals. This pedal's true gem, however, is its Era knob, which serves up everything from '70s midrange warmth to modern metallic punch. The Darkglass Electronics Vintage Microtubes bass preamp pedal - it's what your tone's been missing!
- Type:Bass Preamp pedal
- Form Factor:Pedal
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Manufacturer Part Number:DAR VMT
We Also Recommend
EarthQuaker Devices Palisades Mega Ultimate Overdrive V2
Pine-Box Customs The Ahab v2.2 Low/Medium Gain Overdrive