Darkglass Electronics Alpha Omicron Bass Preamp/OD
With the double distortion engine (Alpha and Omega), the Alpha·Omicron delivers unparalleled versatility, harmonic rich and bone-crushing sound. Designed for bassists in need of a preamplifier to be distinctively heard in any musical context.
Two variable distortion modes
The Alpha Omicron borrows the Alpha Omega's dual-distortion engine to provide virtually limitless shades of bass drive. With the Mod control rotated fully counterclockwise, the Alpha distortion's punchier, tighter fuzz better suits rock and progressive music. On the other end of the spectrum, the Omega's spankier, gnarlier effect is great for soloing and modern forms of metal.
Darkglass Alpha Omicron Bass Preamp/Distortion Pedal Features:
- A slimmer, simpler, and more affordable take on the Darkglass Alpha-Omega
- Premium analog signal path
- Two blendable distortion modes
- Blend dry signal with wet signal continuously
- Independent distortion Drive and Level controls
- Growl switch (shelving bass boost) thickens low end
- Bite switch (2.8kHz high-mid boost) adds presence
- Pedal Type:Bass Preamp with Distortion
- Inputs:1 x 1/4"
- Outputs:1 x 1/4"
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (sold separately)
- Power Usage:20mA
We Also Recommend
Darkglass Electronics Hyper Luminal Bass Compressor Limited Edition Black
Darkglass Electronics Harmonic Booster Clean Preamplifier