Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR E, Ebony Fingerboard, Lime Green Metallic
The Pro-Mod So-Cal is a stunning high-octane axe, fueled by more than four decades of requests for a hot-rodded high-performance guitar with the latest and greatest features. Paying homage to its 1980s Southern California roots, the So-Cal blends vintage-style appointments with the classic playability and innovative design elements that have made Charvel a legendary name. More comfortable than an overstuffed armchair, the So-Cal body is sleekly sculpted out of alder and paired with a rock-solid bolt-on maple neck with a pair of graphite-reinforcement rods to handle the ravages of the road and climate. A conveniently located heel-mount spoke wheel allows for rapid truss rod tweaks, even in between songs.
Engineered for effortlessly nimble playing, the speed neck profile and 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets is perfect for all styles of play - from low end riffing to soaring leads with worry-free upper-register bends. Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, this instrument hosts a high-output Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ TB-6 humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N humbucking neck pickup for killer tone. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations, ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work. The no-load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Scream or rumble with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system without sacrificing tuning stability or the pinpoint intonation. Born from a love of high-speed playing and designed to inspire, the So-Cal Style 1 HH FR E is available in a new Satin Primer Gray finish with a maple headstock, black pickguard and black hardware.
• 25.5" scale length
• Alder body
• Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back
• 12"-16" compound radius ebony fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and white dot inlays
• Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
• Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ TB-6 humbucking bridge and Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N humbucking neck pickups
• Three-way blade switch, volume control with push/pull coil split and no-load tone control
• Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
• Charvel®-branded sealed die-cast tuners, Charvel neck plate and standard strap buttons
Optional Charvel® Style 1/2 Economy Case (p/n 099-0912-100); Optional Charvel® Multi-Fit Gig Bag (p/n 299-1414-006)