BOSS MD-500 Modulation
BOSS MD-500 Modulation Multi-Effects Pedal.
The ultra-versatile MD-500 delivers nearly any type of modulation effect a musician could want, and then some. Included are 28 different algorithms with intensive programming parameters, offering a nearly limitless sound palette to create with. And with class-defying 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout, you'll enjoy pristine sound quality that extends beyond the capabilities of the very best studio hardware.
• Studio-level sound with first-in-class 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
• 12 modes and 28 modulation types, all with deep editing parameters
• Classic mod effects and BOSS originals, newly enhanced with cutting-edge technology
• A/B Simul mode for using two patches at once, with your choice of series/parallel connection and mixed or split A/B output
• Insert Loop function allows you to use mod effects before, after, or around drive pedals
• Graphic LCD and intensive real-time control options
• 297 onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
• Selectable buffered-bypass or true-bypass operation
• MIDI I/O for interfacing with MIDI control devices
• USB-MIDI for connecting to the MD-500 Editor/Librarian or a DAW
• Runs on four AA-size batteries or PSA-series AC adapter