BOSS DD-500 Digital Delay
BOSS DD-500 Digital Delay Pedal.
This incredible sound-creation toolbox offers 12 distinctive delay modes with exceptional audio quality, plus deep editing controls, a graphic display, patch memories, MIDI, and much more. From basic echo to dead-on emulations of classic delays to incredibly lush spatial textures that take your breath away, the DD-500 will launch your music places you never thought possible.
• Studio-level stereo sound with 32-bit/96 kHz processing throughout
• 12 versatile delay modes from vintage to modern deliver unlimited creative possibilities
• Unrivaled real-time expression with customizable control settings for onboard and external switches
• Graphic LCD for easy, intuitive operation while performing and editing
• Onboard patch memories and hands-on controls
• Equipped with a built-in Phrase Looper, MIDI, USB, and more
• Selectable buffered or true-bypass operation
• Runs on four AA-size batteries or PSA-series AC adapter